Dave Bautista Is Giving Up Dream Batman Villain Role In DC Movies

Dave Bautista Is Giving Up Dream Batman Villain Role In DC Movies

Under the tutelage of James Gunn, Dave Bautista created the role of the MCU character Drax on the big screen, appearing in the Guardians of the Galaxy trilogy, the recent holiday series, and even the Avengers film.

But with his time as Drax coming to an end and Gun moving from the MCU to DC, many are hoping (read: hoping) that the pair will reunite and work together on some of the rebooted DC films Gun has planned as the main character. the new co-CEO of DC Studios.

Batista has been open about wanting to play Batman villain Bane in the past, but in a new interview with Insider, the superhero actor admitted that it may be time for him to drop that metaphorical mask.

"I've talked to James about that, but I think the direction he's going, really rebooting the entire universe, is to start over and start younger and fresher, and I think you have to do that." - explains Batista, who starred in the new film "Knock on the Cabin".

“I think to bring the DC universe to life, you have to start from scratch, and I think you have to start with young actors. You have to start planning for the next 15 years, and I don't think you can do that with me. And I understand that."

“I also have to say that I appreciate it because I don't want to play a character I can't do justice to. I don't think at this point in my career I couldn't do justice to Bane," he said. I know I am that person.'

However, all hope may not be lost, as publicist Bautista later explained to Insider that while the actor and Gunn had talked about playing a movie star for the "past decade", they had not returned to the discussion since Gunn's retirement. not started. role at DC Studios. However, the future for Batman films is bright.

Seeing Batista in his final form as Drax saves the release date of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 shells. Check out our Marvel Phase 5 guide for everything else in the franchise.

The Punisher and Wilson Fisk - Fight Scene (Prison) | Daredevil 2x09 | 2016 (HD)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Gabrielle Union Aged Like A Fine Wine Since "Bring It On," And 18 Other Transformations By Popular Teen Movie Actors

GCU And Phoenix Police Created Shoeprint Database. Here's How Police Will Use It To Solve Crime

A New PresentDay Predator Movie Could OneUp Expendables